7/01/2005

My Husband, Jim

Jim
He's strong. He's steadfast. He's a genius, even if he didn't know it.
31 years old. Nontraditional college student (3.25 GPA) - wow - good job
He loves me. With his whole heart. And his soul. Loves me when I am happy, when I am sad, when I am screaming at him, when I am freaking out. He just loves me all the time. He is better to me and for me than I deserve. I am all emotion. He knows how to keep his in check. He takes care of me. He never really asks for anything. He always looks for little ways to light up my life. We have known each other since Jan 6th 1997 ( I was 18 he was 23) - Married on Jan 6th 1998 - I don't know how he does it. I don't know how he puts up with me. His spirit is strong, and good, and happy. My spirit is damaged, and at best good. He loves me on the good days, and on the bad days, and even when there are no good days, it's all bad ones strung together. He is my rock. I am not that for him. I don't know how he holds himself up, but he does :)
I just wanted to share with the world of bloggers that my husband is perfect for me, and he is the best thing that has ever happened in my life. I love him very much, and I am not sure why, but he loves me back :):) It's always good when they love you back..
Handsome
Kind
Strong
Faithful
Loving
Caring
Compassionate
Empathetic
Intelligent
Adventurous
Grounding
Wise
Loveable
Positive
Capable
Geeky like me :):)
Amazing
Handsome
Gifted
Talented
(In no particular order)
I love you Jim. I will love you for ever.
Thank you for loving me.

Angel Chasse

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I'm a non-traditional college student as well.
I love going to school, even though my last few classes have been online, still love to learn. I only need 3 more classes to earn my BS.
I'm glad that you have your husband and that you're happy!