7/14/2005

Nothing much...

I don't have a lot to say, I just want to make it a habit to keep this blog up. It seems if I don't blog for a week or more, I forget the things that I want to talk about... LOL ...


Sunburn is mostly over, except the part at the top of my arms, where the arms meet the torso. Graphic explanation I know.. lol.. but I sleep on my side... almost exclusively.. how do I know this? Because I can't hardly sleep now that I can't lay that way. Urgh.. Damn the sun Damn the sun!!

I have a ton of shows I love to watch now.
Strong Medicine ( Lifetime ) 3pm every day they just showed last year's season, and now they started over with the first season - so I will get to catch up ;)
The Nanny (Lifetime) 4-5pm and 11-12pm and 10am etc.. on all the time.. I never really liked this when it was on tv, but now that it is in reruns, I like it a lot.
Of course, I am addicted just like I always have been, to food tv .. Rachael Ray is my favorite :)
Let's see.. now I like the CSI's as well, and I love that House MD show on Fox

That about does it for tv shows I am wild about.. :):)

What else is going on with me? Not a lot. I am excited to see my new (probably) niece, or nephew.. Sarah is due at the end of this month. I am really excited, but at the same time, very nervous, cuz she doesn't call me (I blogged about this before..) - Well, I take that back, she did call yesterday and said she would call back last night. She hasn't called.. but I guess she is probably much more busy than I am. I guess that is something I need to get used to. That I am never really busy, and most everyone else I know is very busy.

I also need to get over being cranky. I know it is nothing that Jim is doing that is different than usual but lately, I just feel like I am so naggy, but I can't not be that way.. It is ticking me off to have to go around every day 2 or 3 times a day to pick up after him. It's little things, and I know that he works and I don't, so I should be doing it happily, but it's not really the picking up, its more that I feel like he doesn't have even enough respect for me to keep things nice, or that he only cares about being on his computer or ipaq, or working, and doesn't have the "time" to be picking stuff up. I mean, its just stuff, that needs to be cleaned, or done, or picked up off the floor.. or I don't know.. I just have issues. I keep thinking that he doesn't have to really "care" about housecleaning and crap, but he should care, that if he leaves wet towels around.. that they don't pick themselves up, that "I" have to do it.. again, not that big of a deal. Little stuff. But seeeeeee.... this all goes back to the thing that I have --- I take everything so personally. Like, it can't be that Jim doesn't care about how clean the house is... it has to be that he doesn't want to do it so that I will have to do it.. and that he doesn't care about what I do here when he is gone etc.... see see see... ISSUES..... so, again, I am not a freak about cleanliness, our house is picked up most times at best best best.... so.. it't not like that... but... I keep nagging him about it, and getting upset over little things.. ick ick ick ick ... I gotta get over this crapola!!!!!!!!

Angel Chasse (again)

2 comments:

Dr. Deb said...

Angel,

I have the same complaints! The little things irk me too. I agree with morganlefay...sometimes the little things are bigger things that are unrecognized.

Lu said...

angel...

i totally know how you feel... and i hate doing housework..ugh

btw...i love rachael ray too!...