7/03/2005

1000

I have had 1000 hits (according to my counter) on this blog. I wonder who is reading? I wonder what they call think? Hrm... then again, maybe I don't want to know what EVERYONE who reads thinks :) LOL - Just kiddin.. it's muggggggy here.. but what do I expect.. 3rd of July in Iowa... go figure...

I didn't have a lot to post about today, just watched the news a bit, and that was depressing.. so many people missing, killed, hurt, messed up.. Not a lot of good news on the news these days. I can't wait til Jimbo gets home tonight. I am not adjusted yet to him having a job, and being gone during the evenings. I got used to having him around all of the time..
On another subject, I have a summer cold. I hate those. I am a snot factory.. I know.. TMI TMI!!

I don't think we are doing anything for the 4th.. I have no energy, and Jim is going to fix a friend's computer, and then has to work from 5-10 again, so that pretty much covers 4th of July :)
I think it is naptime for me....

Angel Chasse (again)

No comments: