7/18/2005

Wrong again...

I was wrong. Sarah called. She's been busy, and sleeping a ton, and was calling my mom and giving her info cuz she knew that it isn't that good for me to watch a lot of baby shows etc.. so she figured that calling me and filling me in on every detail of her pregnancy wasn't good for me either... so once again, I get all paranoid and freaked out and upset, and it is nothing... well, in this case.. it was someone's attempt to help ME by not giving me the details...

anyway, we talked for almost 2 hrs, and I am all filled in ;) - I am still not sure what to get the little one, but we will think of something cool I am sure :)

It is nice here today..... yup, I said NICE... didn't even have to pull out the words like "hot as hell" or "muggy" or "wet" or ICK --- lol -- finally a cold front goes through and does what it should... cools us off!!!

Angel Chasse (again)

2 comments:

Dr. Deb said...

Wish the cool front could come over this-a-way. So hot here, the windows have steam on them!

~Deborah

Cindy said...

It's been so flippin' hot here, that I'm ready for snow. And I hate snow, but I'm ready.