6/08/2005

I'm Baaaack!

The move is done, settling in to the new apartment. It's HOT here.. and the tiny air conditioner is not cutting it. Mostly, it's the glassy sun porch that is the culprit, but what can ya do? We need it for space (it's where the computer is) - other than that, nice apartment, bad neighborhood :) -- Good thing I have big Jim to protect me :)

I saw Rosie on the View yesterday. I think she was great. I think that that show, even more than some others, should have different viewpoints. I mean, come on, wasn't the idea for that whole show from Barbara Walters? Cmon.. it's gotta be fair and good if she is involved :)

Not a lot else going on here. Looking for blinds or some such items to block out the most light and heat. White they say, cuz it reflects the light.. so we will figure it out. I've been having a great time hanging out with my Mom, and my brother stopped over the other day, which wasn't half bad either :) - Jim has to start looking for a summer job now, and that sucks, because then I will be here alone a lot while he is working. Not looking forward to that. I have gotten very used to him being around me :) :) But, the extra money will be nice as well :) You know, I don't have cable at the moment, so I guess it is good that i missed lots of stuff on tv this last season cuz it looks like they really replay all of it for the summer :)

I started browsing a college textbook on sociology. I find it very interesting. To me, not quite as interesting as psychology, but close :) I'm off now to read a bit more of it. I will have a lot of catching up to do when I am next on, blogs to read.. blogs to read :):)

Angel Chasse (again)

3 comments:

Cindy said...

The guys name is sean hannity, hannity and colmes on foxnews:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,134671,00.html

I'm glad you're back and ok, that was the longest move, I too, was getting concerned. Welcome back!

sparkydiva said...

glad to see you're back, miss angel! i'm happy you're enjoying your new home.
~b

Mauren Mureaux said...

Hiya Angel~

I hadn't been by for a while, my timing is pretty good since you newly posted. YAY!!

Glad to hear you are settling into the new digs...how fun! I always love a new adventure!!

We only have a small a/c unit in our livingroom in our apt and have found that some inexpensive window fans found at our local Walgreen's of all places, had really helped out a lot in air circulation and keeping it cooler. Sometimes i don't even need to turn the a/c unit on, just the window fan in bedroom(back of apt) and the one in living room(front of apt) and that does nicely. I know Deb paid under $20 for each fan, so not too pricey.

Ok, i'm off to knit more on this 2nd sock. See ya later on!!

~Suz~