6/13/2005

What?

First off... wow Michael Jackson.. Not guilty on all counts. I am not sure what kind of world he lives in, but if I am parked without money in the meter for one second, I get a parking ticket. I guess those jurors are not me, and I am not them. But I think he did those things (wasn't there, don't know) -- but if he did, and he got a not guilty verdict... isn't that just like the world telling him that the way he has been living and the things he has been doing around/to children is all ok? I just don't know if the woman that brought this case against him can be trusted.... on the other hand, I can safely tell you that no child of MINE will ever be anywhere near Michael Jackson or his associates at that ranch of his. Too scary for me. I think he has lost his touch with reality. I really think I understand that, cuz sometimes I lose mine. I am depressed all the time, and sometimes am nervous about nothing - everything - my depression even takes on the symptom of me hearing someone "in my head" yelling at me and putting me down and telling me to kill myself all of the time. So I guess I am not the worlds most sane person all of the time. But I can say one thing with 110% certainty. I would never hurt anyone else intentionally, and NEVER EVER EVER a child. They are the one group on our planet that truly don't have a voice, and people need to look out for them first, and most. - Ok off the soapbox for now. Having some problems with internet, so we will see if this post makes it to my blog :) I hope so. Do you think that this world will ever get BETTER every day for children, or will it always continue to become more dangerous? I don't really know. I hope that there is something that I can do to help make it better. I will find my something.. I will find it...

Angel Chasse (again)

1 comment:

pawzz said...

I blogged this topic too...go read it if u havent already