5/11/2005

Moving.. and arguing.. both covered here

Has anyone seen Jim's backpack? We might have already packed the backpack.... -- how funny is that.. he needs the backpack that we packed... lol Ok.. Onward and upward

It was brought to my attention today that I have a problem. (no shocker there)

I confuse "discussion" with "argument" -- like, I never like to discuss anything where the person I am talking to and I have very different opinions/ideas about the topic... there is really nothing wrong with a good debate, a good discussion, and I know that, but... I guess it came from my childhood. I guess it is part of my personality now. I avoid confrontation of any kind as if it is the plague. I am not 100% certain why I run from it so, but I really need to work on getting over that.

I don't like to argue, and I don't like it when anyone around me argues.. Husband says though (and he is right) that any time someone doesn't agree with my stand on something we are talking about, I get scared that they are "arguing" with me and want it to stop.

Not a lot else going on here. I miss responding to Rosie's posts on her blog.. but I was thinking.. that is pretty selfish. I mean, how good is it of me to feel like I need to comment to her on what she writes? How valuable do I think my opinion is anyway.. geesh... conceit.. I can only imagine how long it took her to read those comments, she prolly has a lot more free time now :):) - Tomorrow we are going to spend the entire day packing stuff up. I really detest the moving process.. packing, carrying boxes, then carrying them into the new place, and then unpacking.. ick ick.. but I am happy as I will be living in the same city as my mom, dad and brother, as well as a good friend :) Nothing will get me into shape like my mom.. I'm not kidding you :) she can be persistent!!!!!!!

Take care all, and if you have Lilacs near you, smell some :) I love the scent of lilacs and the scent of Jasmine :) :) Good stuff..

Angel Chasse (again)

2 comments:

GaySLC.com said...

Angel,

The scent of lilac is my absolute favorite. We have two great big bushes in our back yard that we've had forever. Can't wait to plant more, though.

And yes you do like to argue... yes you do... yes you do... yes you do... yes you do... lol.

Cindy said...

Angel,
Moving is probably worse that a root canal. I hate it and hopefully I will never have to do it again.
My lilacs are in full bloom Tristan. It's definitely a comfort zone for me.
I like to think all of my arguments are debates. That way I feel I can win every time.