5/05/2005

01061997

Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile,
and finds in your presence that life is worth while.
So when you are lonely, remember it's true
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you.

- K. Blackburn -


I think that little poem or whatever you call it, says it all. Even on my worst days, if I can keep that little poem in mind, I will be fine. Now, just to always remember that!!!! That will be the tough part... and to remember the past won't ever change.. it is what it is.. but the future, I have control (somewhat at least) over that - how I react to things, and how hard I work to make my dreams come true...

Sometimes, I think, we need do-overs though :)

Sometimes I wonder.. is it a good thing to like TV shows, and to get all into them and lose yourself in them for that hour or so, or is it just a way of avoiding real life? Can it be both? Silly thoughts..see what goes through my head all the time.. lol...

Angel Chasse (again)

01061997 - The day my whole life changed.. the day I met my husband.. my lover, my friend, my confidant, my doctor, my therapist, my everything!!!! We've been married 7 years - I am hoping for 70 more :)

1 comment:

Lu said...

Hi Angel...

Reading your blog has become part of my morning routine....

:)
LuAnn