4/14/2005

Mentally

Mentally, I feel like I am 6 - I can't get over anything
Mentally, I feel tired, and sick
Mentally, I know I do this to my self, and that only I can fix it
Mentally, I want all the bad to stop

Logically, I know that the medicines should help, and that this is an illness
Mentally, I feel like I am broken, and will never feel beter.. ever
Logically, I know that if I go to therapy and work hard, I can change the way I feel
Mentally, I don't have the energy to do anything, but sit

Logically, I know I have distorted thinking, and I let myself feel sorry for myself..
Logically, I know that it isn't "I can't feel better" its, "I WON'T do the work"
Logically, I know I am not crazy, but ill
Logically, I know that I would not look down on anyone with the same illness as me, I know I would be compassionate and want to help them any way I could
Logically, I know that I don't have to be scared of everyone, and everything
Logically, I know that life is worth living...

Mentally,I am scared, and can't seem to shake it
Mentally,I worry all the time.. about everything
Mentally,I hear voices screaming in my head that I will never recover and should die....

So, how do I stay living in the "logic"?

You can probably tell me, especially if you have never felt like this... but I am open to suggestions.... :)

2 comments:

Ottawa Pocket Watches said...

Well, your blog is great. Keep on writing. It's good for the soul!

I can't believe how many people have been inspired to start a blog after reading Rosie's. pretty cool.

Soh - Ottawa, Canada

Angel Chasse said...

I'm still figuring out blogging.. when I comment on your comment, can you see it? LOL I am silly.. can't figure this stuff out.. But I do love technology.. Thanks for those who have commented..and taken time to read my ramblings.. I am going to try to keep it up :)
*hugs*
Angel Chasse (blog owner) LOL