4/17/2005

All about me this one..

Ok,
26 years old... married to the best man in the world.
Crazy - well mentally ill - disability check for that
Scared of the world - they might hurt me
Nightmares... something that happened 20 years ago .. I think... "get over it already"
Had a dad, got a new (better) one - love the new one .. not sure how to feel about the old one
Have a brother - 22 - busy partying
Lower lower middle class - live in the midwest
Husband in school.. natural computer geek.. not geeky.. very SMART man
Believe in god... but not sure about everything in the bible..
Why do people have to hate one another?
Why are we at war in iraq? our boys are DYING - do people really understand that?
I want a baby - I might never have one ... someday.. maybe I could adopt... but.. not sure if I can with all of my faults....
Is it worse to not trust anyone, or to trust everyone?
A best friend of more than 10 years wrote me a bad check.... not that big of a deal I guess to most.. but to me .. a thinking point.... did I trust too much? Now she doesn't talk to me.. a friend lost over 470.00?? Hardly seems worth it to me... but to her? And her 2 year old son? So cute.. probably not coming to visit me any time soon.. SAD
I believe in love... I love so much.. :) And I know my husband loves me.. though I dont know why most of the time -- he is a champ -- puts up wth so much -- he must see something I don't, I cant, I wont? -- cuz I dont know how he does it???
I need to learn so much... I need to learn how to make it in the world, how not to worry.. but not how to love, I know how to do that :) so thati s one thing I guess;) --
Rosie posted today in her blog.. she does good things.. she wants no credit .. I admire her for that .. she said something about a lawsuit.. why do people have to pick on her and her family? LEAVE THEM ALONE I say.. What did they do to you????

Enough for now
Angel Chasse
http://jimandangel.cjb.net

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Good morning Angel,
I enjoyed looking through your family pictures. Thanks for sharing.
My advice for the day: Don't sweat the small stuff. Every day brings something new and exciting!

Playground In My Mind said...

Angel, I read your post and felt like I was looking in a mirror in a lot of ways. Some of my pains began over 40 years ago. You have the ability to reach out and touch people in your blog. That is a gift. Notice that you have comments on your blog. Not everyone does. You do have gifts and you are loveable. I feel like you in a lot of ways. My husband is good to me and loves me through it all... Listen to REM's Everybody Hurts. It saved me many a time. After that, listen to Chumba Wumba...I get knocked down, but I get up again; You're NEVER gonna keep me down! :) hugs, Renee