4/27/2005

First a Flickr, Now a Ticker

Near the top of my blog page, there should be (Asuuming I did it right) a yellow scrolling ticker. It is an AMBER Alert ticker. I got it from someone else, and the link I used to get the HTML code for it was :

http://codeamber.org/get_ticker.cgi

I see that right now Florida has a missing 12 year old. Praying for a safe return!!!


In other news -- saw some people (5 maybe) holding signs and protesting the war in Iraq - I wonder, do most people understand that there can be a difference between not supporting the WAR, and not supporting OUR TROOPS INVOLVED IN IT??? I, for one, don't think we should have went into and occupied Iraq. The info was faulty, and um.. well.... weren't we supposed to be finding Osama BL? Anyway.. I FULLY support our servicemen and servicewomen. I think they are doing a job more brave than I could do, and they are leaving behind everyone here, for MY benefit, and for MY good. No, I don't agree with the reason they are there, or the man that is in charge now that told them to go... but I RESEPECT and ADMIRE each and every one of our troops for answering that call to duty, no matter how flawed it was... I only wish that they could ALL come home.. but they didnt ALL come home...
So,
Hate the war, Love the soldiers.... Hope that makes sense, but even if it doesn't to you, its how I feel .. so

Angel Chasse

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I wish I could get half of my stuff to work! You're on a roll, your Amber Alert is working!!