4/21/2005

I need

I need to figure out what it is that I can do for others. Doing things for others makes me feel good, but I am so lost in this illness, and sadness, and myself, that I don't help others like I should.
What can I do? No money to speak of, I'm scared of everything.. and everyone.. don't like to meet new people... but.. this has to pass eventually...
What can **I** do to help people? If anyone has any suggestions, I am open to hearing them.
I just feel like there must be SOMETHING I can do, that I am not thinking of.. that won't kill me, yet will help others.. so that I can feel like I have a purpose, cuz to tell you the truth many many days come and go, and I think... if I wasn't here anymore, nothing would have been changed in this day in time.. - I know, seems extreme, but dang, I need to get on the ball and DO SOMETHING with my life..
Thats all for now, sorry if I brought you down...
On an up note...
I have the best husband in the entire world. He treats me with such love and respect :) I don't deserve him :):) :) He is GREAT ;)

Angel Chasse (again)

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Angel,
Why don't you volunteer? A homeless shelter, big brothers/big sisters, animal shelter? Something simple, just give some time.