3/02/2006

Blog Blog Blog

What is new with me?

We aren't having much of a winter. My Mom still managed to get bronchitis though. Glad she went to the Dr, and got some meds.

Jim is out on spring break.. woo hoo.. he's trying to decide whether he wants to stay with computer science (lotsamath) or go into psychology. We will see how that turns out....

How come I can't make spaghetti without ruining a shirt (or two) -- BUY AN APRON -- I should buy an apron!!!!! On the other hand, the spaghetti was very good. We like it SPICY SPICY!!

I try to be a calm rational person, it does NOT happen. It is so odd.. the thing we really want, is the thing we can't have sometimes... well, not odd so much as infuriating.

I am glad that Dr Deb is getting published big time, she is very smart if you ask me. She seems to know the things that are important to us :)

Has anyone tried Carmel Apple Microwavable popcorn? It looks good :)

Why am I me, why am I not the me I wish I would be? -- That is what I am going to think about this week.

Angel Chasse (again)

2 comments:

Dr. Deb said...

The caramel popcorn is sooooooo delicious, I agree.

:)
Deb

Anonymous said...

Lovers come and go, friendships are forever but you have to give and take, share and be a friend as well as enjoy a friend. First you have to be a friend to yourself. You have some heavy duty issues but they can be worked out if you are willing to take the ride. You are hiding behind attitudes. Most ppl do not like attitudes. :)