10/07/2005

It's Been Awhile...

So,
I was just looking back and it has been a long while since I blogged.
I am still here, and still kickin :)
Not a lot going on. Jim has his classes, and we have wacky (read: ANNOYING) upstairs neighbors now. Hopefully they won't be there much longer, but when it starts to wake me up at night (the noise that they make) - then I get mad.
I entered to contests. One was on Rosie's Blog, to win tickets to see her in Fiddler On The Roof on Broadway, and the other one was to see Emeril at a taping of his show.. LOL - that makes me think I am celebrity obsessed. Really, I don't feel like I am, but I do love Rosie, and Emeril, and Rachael Ray.. among others. They seem to me to be "real" - they are famous, and known, but they still remain as normal as you can be with that kind of fame.
I got a cd from the HAM radio operator that spent a week with us in Pearl River, and it had some good pictures on it. I will have to post them to my Flickr account, so that other people can see them.
Is it bad that now when I see those "heartwarming" emails that everyone sends as chain mail... When I see those now, I immediately want to go to www.snopes.com or another such site and find out if the stories are for real, and of course about 99% of them that I have looked up are not real at all. URGH.. no need to make up heartwarming stories and send them on. Tell a REAL story of something that you did, or saw happen, and pass that along.. and for HEAVEN'S SAKES, don't put "your luck will change at 11:11 pm when your phone rings with good news, but only if you foward this on to about 100000000 people that already have enough spam" -URGH

Anyway. I also have a 6week picture of my niece Peyton, and I will scan that this weekend and post it on flickr as well.
I just noticed that I have not even been reading people's blogs daily like I was. Jim is at home more, and when he is home, I don't always want to spend much time on the net. So, I am sure as the colder weather sets in, I will be back to my net loving self, but for right now, hanging out with Jimbo and going places and doing stuff is fun :)


OH and a huge PS..
Once a klutz, always a klutz.. I am TWENTY-SEVEN years old, and I FELL DOWN the other day. We have some cement stairs that lead from our house, like 3 stairs, then a small landing, then 3 more.. well, I turned around to admire the neigbor's baby, and just stepped off the stair, and plop fell right on the concrete. My leg is sore, but other than that just my pride was hurt :)
So anway.. I never thought I would fall down at the age of 27. I feel so dumb. I thought that I did a much better job of paying attention, but I guess on that day, the baby got the best of me :)

Angel Chasse (again)

1 comment:

Dr. Deb said...

Yikes, I hope you are okay!!!!
I'm klutzy too.

I find celebrities who are like real people very admirable. I wish you good luck on the contests. It's fun to do things like that.

Upstairs neighbors who make noise in the middle of the night...hate that. I lived in a number of places and had terrible experiences with upstairs noisy and crazy neighbors.

~Deb