10/10/2005

A little hope in South Dakota

I used to live in Sioux Falls SD, and still read their local news website daily at
www.keloland.com

Tonight when I pulled it up, I found this article. I know that I get a lot of "feel good" messages in email, and sometimes I look them up on sites like www.snopes.com and they are not true at all, or only parts of them are true.

With the below story, I am fairly certain it is true, as it is from KELO TV, and not from the 122,222,444,444 th person to forward it to me on the web..

A little light in a sometimes too dark world for me...

Here is the link to the article: ( I found out it is breaking copyright laws to post it in it's entirety at my blog ;) I want to post it here so I can remember it for a while to come :

http://www.keloland.com/News/NewsDetail5440.cfm?ID=0,43121

Enjoy.. more from me later :)

Angel Chasse (again)

2 comments:

Lu said...

wow that is a great story...it says a lot about the human spirit...

Dr. Deb said...

I agree as well.

~Deb