5/05/2006

Viva Las Vegas

So,
I am leaving for Las Vegas on Sunday morning early, and coming back Friday morning.
I am going there on a strict budget. I have found tons of sites that list free things to see and do while there. I am not much of a gambler, so that is not a problem. I have bad luck anyway :)

I am going with my mom and dad and an aunt. I am going because my brother was going to go, and at the last minute couldn't make it.

I really think I will have a good time, as I am easy to amuse for the most part. I will really miss Jimbo though. I don't like to be away from him, but he has classes, and finals to study for, so... what do you do? The good news is my parents may be planning another vacation for October, and if they plan right, Jimbo will be able to make it because school has a break then ;) *crosses fingers*

I am so nervous.. flying, lots of people, lots of chances to get lost or separated from the people I am with, crowds... did I mention crowds? Eating in a strange environment... urgh... but, I have willed myself to have fun!!!

It is supposed to be 94 the whole time we are there (in the daylight anyway) - Jim says it won't seem that hot, "because it is a dry heat"... I hope that he is right, because I am not a huge fan of sweating etc. The resort has a couple of pools though, so hopefully we will make time to use them :)

We will also be taking a day trip to the Grand Canyon, and my dad wants to visit an old west, or ghost town, so that should be great. My mom and dad will be having their 15th wedding anniversary Wednesday while we are there, so that should be fun for them too.

Ahh.. my dad has a broken leg, so he has a velcro boot/cast thing. He is very worried that he wont be able to get around. I am going to call about a scooter now...
Wish me luck on my vacation :)



Angel Chasse (again)


PS....
Love you Jim!!!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

I am jealous as hell that I can't go, but I think you will have a great time. :-)

Dr. Deb said...

HAve fun and tell us about it ALL!

Anonymous said...

i hope you are having fun!!!