5/28/2006

Nothing in particular...Anything goes here...

What to blog about? Lately I have ordered a TON of free stuff from my new fave site..

http://www.savingadvice.com/freebies.php

I think I posted it once before, but I had to do it again.

It is HOT here. I so don't like the heat.
Next month (mid-June) Jim and I are going to get new bicycles. I think that will be a fun way to get around... and with the price of gas, who doesn't want to use people power instead of petrol?

So, we are going to ride down to the bike trail that goes along the mighty MO, and ride ride ride. I think I read somewhere that it takes 6 miles of bicycling to equal one mile of walking.. so I know you have to go FAR!!... Mental note here.... quit riding away from home when you are half tired.... you have to RIDE BACK HOME!!! -- I am sure I will get stuck in that a time or two... forgetting that you have to ride back from whence you came (english is not my forte ..can you tell?)

Other than that... what is going on with me? Not a lot. Gonna get new Dr's in August if things go according to plan. Oh, and my mom's side is having their family reunion on Sunday coming up. Always nice to meet up with those folks, though not a lot of people in my immediate family show up, soooo... lots of folks I don't really know.. but am related to :) -- At least I always ride with my mom and dad, so I know them :):):)

Just had to give a shout out to the most recent post about ethics on Dr Serani's blog. She stepped up to the moral plate and pointed out to a "colleague" that he had something on his site that was not apropriate, and he totally acted like a silly teen and refused to remove the piece... Still... Dr Deb did the right thing, and she is pretty great like that :) if you don't already read her blog, you should start.. It is here...

http://drdeborahserani.blogspot.com/

In other news... Becky and Jim, not seeing a whole lot new in your blogs... get on that :)

Have a safe Memorial weekend, and another shout out to my grandpas.. I had 3.. all have passed on. Miss them all. Think of them often.....


Angel Chasse (again)

3 comments:

Dr. Deb said...

Hey, Angel, thanks for the kind words. You were my first blogfriend and your connection means alot to me.

It was 91 degrees here and it is SO hot. I think having bikes to get around is a great idea, though on a hot day like this, I think I'd melt!

Anyway, hope you and Jim are having a good holiday weekend. This holiday always feels somber to me.

~Deb

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Becky said...

I think Jim only blogs when you're on vacation, so if you want him to blog more, just take another vacation. :-) As for me, I just do it when the mood strikes, and that's not too often. LOL