8/03/2005

27 Candles on the cake for me...

So,
Tomorrow is my birthday - the 27th one in the series.
What am I going to do to celebrate? I don't know.

I don't really feel much like celebrating.

Jim isn't feeling well. Been to the Dr twice this week.

It really sucks seeing someone you love this much suffer.
And knowing there isn't really anything you can do.
And not knowing what is wrong, and why he feels crappy.
And wanting them to feel better NOW - and not wanting them to have to take pills to get rid of the pain and ickiness... URGH

Of course, I just want the world to be perfect :) and I want people not to have to struggle to make ends meet, and I don't want people to be sick.. or tired.. or sick and tired..
I realize trully that I can't live in a perfect world, but man, some days, it seems like mine has gone to crap!

But a few good things:
I get to spend a lot of time with Jim soon, cuz he will be back to college and be at home working on homework, and guess where I will be? You guessed it, home :)
I get to see my mom whenever I want, now that we live here in Sioux City
Becky is here, and she always has the time and the ear to listen to all my bs, and crap, and whining, and usually has a different way to look at things for me to try.. that's cooool
Leo (our cat) is awesome! He is loving, but not over-bearing, and can take care of himself, but doesn't mind being alone :)
My brother and all of the rest of my family are great. It is not that I don't KNOW that I have a lot of good things going on. It just seems like sometimes, Jim and I get screwed.. I mean, combo of our bad choices, and bad karma, or whatever you want to say it is.. but sometimes it's like the road keeps getting bumpier, and then they tear out the road, you think they are going to put it back in, and you find out that it is even worse than the first road was.. urgh
Another good thing is that I love reading other people's blogs, and I think that this one might be good for me too.. It just seems that lately everything is so negative... but.. this too shall pass..

Angel Chasse (again)

5 comments:

Lu said...

happy birthday angel!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Becky said...

I'd have to say I'm rather proud of Angel. She certainly got drunk on her birthday, but only moderately so. That has to be the mildest hangover I've ever seen her have. Still not as mild as mine though...

Becky said...

Hey, how come you never ask why Jim doesn't blog?

TheMommason said...

Happy Happy happyyyyyyyyyyyy Birthday to you!
Glad things are going good!
And yes I changed my background;-)