8/14/2005

News...

Not a lot going on here. Just spending time with the husband, and the family, and the friends :)
Jim goes back to school on the 24th and he is beyond excited about it. I am excited too, for him.
My jaw hurts. Seems like a muscle used for chewing is hurting, and I am not sure why, I do wish it would go away, and quickly.. 3 days is long enough for that!!! - Today is my Aunt Pennie's birthday, then Tuesday is my friend Shannon's, and then Wednesday is my cousin Brady's - lots of birthdays this month I guess. Still trying to keep up on my water drinking, so I have resorted to putting a bit (like quarter of a cup or less) of strong coffee in my water bottle during the morning, so I feel like I am getting coffee, but am still drinking my water. I always thought that when you started drinking a lot of water (for me I am trying for 3 liters a day, as I am a big person) - well anyway, I thought that once you have been drinking that much water for like a week or a little more, that you would pee less.. I mean like.. I have to pee allll the time now.. I guess that is good, flushing the old system out.. I don't know though. I have never gone to the bathroom this much in my life ;) -- I do have Dr Thunder in the fridge, but now I use that for a treat instead of drinking only that all day. I think in my own mind, I am doing well at the water thing :) lol --- we will see if it lasts... Im 27 years old, inactive, crazy, and extremely obese --- drinking water can't HURT lol --- ok... now back to my sore jaw muscle.. I haven't done anything to injure it or tire it out extremely, so I figure I have been having bad dreams a LOT and maybe when that happens a I grit my teeth and bite down a lot - that is the only thing I can figure that it could be... so anyway, I hope it feels better soon, cuz it hurts to chew.. and hey, that can be another weight loss tool.. .JUST KIDDIN! --
I read/heard about the plane crash in Greece. 121 people killed. *sad* -- I tell ya, the news, whenever I remember to turn it on.. its not good.. - I was also wondering, random thing... I watched the world news tonight show last Friday... are they going to keep calling it World News Tonight With Peter Jennings, or are they just leaving it that way for a time, to honor him? I don't know. I guess I should look it up. I am very happy as we have had some really cool weather lately.. I hate hate hate hate the heat :) I am a fall/winter girl all the way!!!!!! Come on FALL!!!!!!
Ok, I had better go for now, I am going to try to be better at posting more often, but I really don't have anything but complaining to do a lot of the days, so I try to stay away from this totally becoming "Angel's bitchiness blog" --- ask Jim, he knows about it.. he lives in "Angel's Bitchiness World" -- not fun...

Angel Chasse (again)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate the heat too. I wonder if the month you were born in is the season you like? So far, this theory works about 40% of the time. I love winter, I was born in winter! I think you might Bruxism (jaw clenching) where you grind teeth and bear down on your jaw at night. A lot of people have this. It can also be TMJ: Temporomandibular Joint Disorder, which is painful too. I had both. They were somehwat easy to correct, by the way, at least for me. Good luck and here's to drinking water!

Cindy said...

Today was less humidity, and much cooler. I'm ready for fall and chilly nights, seriously.

Lu said...

wow! angel that is a lot of water...if i see you floating by...i will throw you a rope! hehe

Angel Chasse said...

wow
did you guys see this?
I got SPAM on my blog.. that is wrong... just wrong... but anyway, I dont know how to delete it, so I guess it will stay - lol -

Angel (again)

Lu said...

angel...there should be a little trash can icon at the bottom of each comment...just click on the one at the bottom of the spam comment and you can delete it....

i hate spam... :(

Angel Chasse said...

Got it.. trash canned that guy :) WOO HOO! I mean if someone wanted to say something critical, that is totally cool.. but a stock tip? Woah Nelly! Spam much? Thanks Lu for the tip!!!!!!!!
Angel Chasse (again)