7/05/2008

Sites I love (Most of them are daily must visits)

www.rosie.com (Rosie O'donnell's website. She is the inspiration for me starting a blog...so I shall list it first here :-))

www.drdeborahserani.blogspot.com (Dr Deb's site, she always has new and interesting pychological topics and keeps your mind thinkin!)

www.ted.com (Now available online are many TED talks..check it out!)

www.thepioneerwomancooks.com (Cooking blog that I have come to love)

www.facebook.com (I am addicted to scramble game and wordtwist game)

www.keloland.com (Local news and weather)

www.woot.com (One deal per day, usually tech-related)

www.sparkpeople.com (On this website, I track the foods eaten each day and exercise done)

And of course...

www.jimchasse.com (Jim's great, and often updated website)
and
www.angelchasse.com (My ok, not so often updated website)

I would love to hear from anyone reading this on what they think are their "go-to must read daily sites"

Of course there are the more mundane ones for me, like my bank account online, cnn.com for news, shopping websites, and general news and current events sites... but the ones listed above I thought might be new for some people. I also am a part of 2 "free samples" type websites :) I love those.. Jim and I never have to buy things for our "Travel and toiletries bag" now :):)

No comments: