7/10/2006

Why Haven't I Blogged'?

Why haven't I blogged lately?

I am not sure...
It's not cuz I haven't had time.
It's not cuz I haven't had anything to say.
It's not cuz I haven't WANTED to blog....
But...
I fear it is because I have not had anything nice or positive to say lately, so I have been trying not to turn this into my bitchy blog.

I have been sad. I have been cranky, I have been busy trying to quiet the voices in my head. I have been worrying. I have been obsessing. EWWWWW!

So, August 1st I will be setting up seeing a new Dr. - I hope that there is help out there. It feels like I have been on every pill, done every treatment, prayed every prayer. I can't seem to keep myself feeling better. I am weak, and when the least little thing goes wrong, it seems to push me down so much I can't get back up.

I *know* that it can get better ...blahblahblah

But what I don't know, is how people do it... how they keep going when they don't want to. When they feel sad and confused day in and day out, and that makes them cranky and irritable, and a pain in the neck for everyone around them?

It seems that I am annoyed... hurt... sad... upset...angry... one of these emotions.. more times than I am happy..joyful...hopeful...useful -- these days..

So, here's to hoping that August is a better month than July has been so far ;)

Angel Chasse (again)

1 comment:

Dr. Deb said...

Summer is notoriously a bad time for me. I really dislike the heat, the humidity and it makes me VERY irritable.

I hope that starting with a new doc and trying to find a good med will alleviate your discomfort. I know what that is like personally and I know how hard it can be.

Sending you {{{{hugs}}}}}}

~Deb