6/16/2006

Complaints 101

Ok, so this is a "vent" or "rant" or "complaint" posting....

Federal Government... thanks for sending my check late..... thanks a million..

Ebay.. thanks for billing me automatically, with no notice, and saying I agreed to it... (I didn't)

Wal-Mart... Thanks for selling us a bike (assembled) with a bum tire, so that when we aired it up it exploded.... thanks for that...

Cable/Internet company... thanks for the spotty off and on service for internet. I didn't REALLY want to send that email, just go ahead and log us off, so that we have to redo all that work.. thanks.. oh, and thanks for not admitting to any network problems when we call to check on it.... Thanks!

Ok, enough complainin'
How's yall?
It's HOT here

We bought bicycles from Wal-Mart... 53.79 -- and, the first day I made it all of 3 blocks before having to do the "walk of shame" walking it back home...
The three blocks were mostly up hill, and that is my excuse.. oh, and yah, I am fat and out of shape, and inactive? LOL :)

Jim got a job. He will be doing front desk at a hotel here.. easy job. It might be overnights, so that might be tough, but I will survive.. I have the cat to sleep next to me :)

So far, summer is hot. Today is a day of thunderstorms, so maybe we can get back out on the bike tomorrow!

Oh, hole in the muffler, that is easy to fix. I hope that it is, so we can visit family this summer (with extra $$$ from Jim's job)

Ok, enough out of me for now, I have other people's blogs to visit :)

Angel Chasse (again)

4 comments:

Dr. Deb said...

Dear Angel,

Sounds like you've had a bad time with things. I hate when things don't go right, too.

~Debbie

Cindy said...

Angel

I hope you set eBay straight. I've not had that problem with them, thank goodness. But I did have some issues with AAA doing that to me.

Dr. Deb said...

Just stopping by to say hello!

Anonymous said...

hi angel...

just stopping by to say hi!

Lu