2/04/2006

The Superbowl

Feb 4th 2006 Saturday

This just in.. I might be the only person on the planet not watching the Super Bowl tomorrow...why? I hate football. I don't see the point of the sport, but then again, there are a ton of things I could spend all day doing that many folks would probably think were INSANE - like using the internet all day ;)
I do have some chips though, and a spiffy new www.fitday.com account where I am keeping track of what I eat daily.. get this.. it boggles my mind. My Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) as it is figured with this long formula - is 2407 calories per day... that is supposed to be what my body uses every day just breathing etc... I don't see any way that this could be possible.. If that is the case.. then if I am only eating 100-1200 calories a day, I should most assuredly be losing some weight right? WRONG O -- not lost anything.. Well, should admit that I don't have a scale, but I do not feel like I have lost even one little iota... my husband on the other hand (who eats even less calories than I do, cuz he never cheats) - has had to put 5 notches to make his belt snug... urgh.. I am very happy for him, and very mad at me.. anywho, I am sure that insulin resistance and non working thyroid probably has something to do with my not losing weight, but... geesh.. anyway... so medication is a good thing in this instance for sure.. glucophage and synthroid are our friends :) right? LOL -- what else is new? Hrm.. we walked a mile in the skywalks today.. (again Jimbo had to drag me there) lol - not a lot else going on cept I am studying Jim's abnormal psychology book with him, to see if I would like/could do a college course in the future... so we will see how that goes.
That's all for now I guess

PS - My adsense is not working - all I get is the one ad for gulf hurricane relief. That is a a great ad, but I thought they were supposed to change? We'll see...
Angel Chasse (again)

1 comment:

Dr. Deb said...

I didn't watch either. My daughter and I went for haircuts, then out to lunch and then played games the rest of the evening. My kinda day!