11/27/2005

Must Blog More Often, Must Blog More Often

11/27/05 Sunday

Let's see :)
Had a happy thanksgiving. I hope that everyone I know did too.

Got to hold my 3 month old niece, and that makes me happy :)

Plus, got to see the relatives from my mom's side of the family, love that. We don't make it the two hours to visit them very often, so it is always nice when they come here :)

Went to wal-mart at like noon on Friday. Got in there, saw what a zoo it was , and we high tailed it back home.

I have a pain in my lower back, on the right side, and according to the dr its just a sore muscle. All my other tests were fine. I am glad it is nothing, but I wish this NOTHING would STOP hurting now. I know I have a low tolerance for pain, but geeeesh!!

Made up some Christmas cards :) - Realized doing that that I don't know very many addresses. There are a few people I will have to email for their address. No wonder I usually send Ecards... no work there, I have everyone's email ;) -- I guess I didn't mean it like it sounded. I love to personalize ecards, I just love that you dont need stamps, and don't need to know the physical address and write on the envelopes.. my handwriting is so horrible .... urgh

Simple as ever punch we made for thanksgiving. Just a half gallon of orange sherbet, and a 2 liter bottle of sprite. Very very tasty, and soooooo not hard ;)

I think I will make Rachael Ray's 5 minute fudge for Christmas!!!!
*I am so happy to see Rachael Ray on all these shows teaching people how to cook her way... I know there are some RR haters out there, but I am not one of them!!!!

Looks like they are saying that we are going to have some rain then frizzle, then snow. Last time we got all rian, and only enough snow to turn things white. So, we will see this time..
So this will be snow # 2 for this season :)

Ok, that is about enough rambling for now....

OH PS... Poll for any readers.

If you found a $20.00 bill on the ground, in a parking lot, would you pick it up and keep it, or do something else? Be honest ;)
PSS... we found 20 dollars on the ground in a parking lot, and we kept it... just so you know :)

Angel Chasse (again)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Santaclaus would not keep the money. He would give it to Spook to spend and buy new furniture for the Castle.

Lu said...

yes you do need to blog more often!! ;P

glad you had a good thanksgiving...we did too...

as for the 20 bucks thing...unless there was someone around who i thought might have dropped it...i would KEEP it...i saw a guy drop a $100 bill one time...and i picked it up and gave it back to him...we both felt good about it...hehe

Dr. Deb said...

Doesn't that fudge recipe sound easy? I'm gonna make it too.

~Deb

Anonymous said...

I guess it depends on how honest you are deep deep down....$20 isn't too much money to me at this point in my life but it may be the last $20 someone else has...

It's something good to think about though...

Becky said...

As long as I didn't see someone drop it, I would keep it too.