11/10/2005

Blog Blog Blog

I think I have had this blog since April... strange that I would keep it going for this long, most of my paper journals have 1 or 2 pages in them, and then nothing... I am not sure that it is helping though, I am still the same old same old confused, lazy, grouchy me... I don't want to stop really though, cuz I feel like I still want to say some stuff. I just don't know what.
Oh, I do have one thing that bothers me... and though this is not INTENDED to offend, I am sure there are a few people that read this that will feel that way..

Why is it that people who belong to a certain religion feel the need to aproach people? I mean.. logically, I understand it... they are supposed to witness their faith to others. But man, it is SOOOOOOO annoying. For others, maybe not so much, but me? I really don't want to meet any new people for ANY reason, much less for them to be overbearing and bitchy, and not lay off, and try to get me to join their way of thinking about things... urgh, that really sucks to me.

Let's see, what else have I been doing? NOTHING :)
Nah, Jim is about to start actually writing his research paper, so he has been studying, as well as helping our landlord with handyman stuff. I joined a book club to get some books for people for Christmas, and I am looking for a poster print from "The Color of Money" for my dad to put on his wall in the basement, by where his pool table will be. Got Mom some books and some lotion, got my niece some Baby Einstein DVD's - Gift card for my brother and my sister probably.. they are hard to buy for, and I hate it when people hate their gifts. Got Jim a couple of books, and got me 2 Rachael Ray cookbooks, including the new one :) WOO HOO

I have gotten to see my brother a lot more often, because he comes over every night for supper for the last 2 weeks. How much is too much? That is yet to be seen I guess :) -- He has court on the 15th, and might have to go to jail for 45 days, cuz of some unpaid fines.. 100% his fault, but still sucky if he has to be gone, especially over the holidays. I just hope that if he does have to go, that it is here in town, so at least I could visit if I want. So, seeing him a lot, and being annoyed by him, but happy to see him .. I wonder if he just comes over for the food?? LOL LOL

Been reading Rosie's Blog.. entertaining, and political, and fun.
Been reading Lu's Blog, funny, well written, introspective, love it!
Been reading Cindy's Blog, there is something going on there.. but I don't know what

Ok, rambling...

Angel Chasse (again)

2 comments:

Dr. Deb said...

I agree...why *do* people have to push their religious or spiritual beliefs? I always nip it in the bud, but it is offensive that the pushing has to go on in the first place!

~Deb

Lu said...

the relgion thing annoys me as well...and that is straight from the mouth of a preacher's kid!!

i just got racheal ray's new cookbook too!! i havent cooked anything from it yet...but i am going to soon...

i also just finished reading "a million little piece" (which i think you recently purchased as well...) anyway...i loved that book...LOVED IT!

and thanks for the kind words...i am glad that we have 'met' in the blog world... :)