6/10/2008

Completely about me.....

So, I posted before about how in August I turn 30.... well..
My parents own one of those time-shares that has timeshares everywhere it seems.
They invited Jim and I to spend a week at the end of August with them in Orlando Florida, and we happily have accepted (thank you to econonomic stimulus package) :)

We are going to explore the areas around Orlando, and also it will be my first time visiting/swimming in the ocean! Cocoa Beach FL here I come :)

We got fairly reasonable plane tickets thanks to my dad's relentless searching, and with the time share having a full kitchen, it really won't be too bad on the old pocketbook. I am very excited. Now, let's just all cross our fingers for no HURRICANES while we are there (last week in august) :)

I am pretty excited, both my mom and my husband grew up around the ocean (both in california) but I have never been. So I am excited about that, and to see all that the Orlando area has to offer!! Yay to turning thirty......not... hehe

Angel

2 comments:

Madrecita said...

wow! that sounds like an awesome trip chica! I hope you have an awesome time. You deserve it. I will bug you about details later of course and I can't wait to find out what you think of your first trip to the ocean. That should be really exciting. Stay away from sharks though. You have to come back safe and sound so that I can bug you to see pictures. It's a big deal to turn thirty and you should celebrate it!

Dr. Deb said...

You will love Orlando and the neighboring areas. Florida is pretty and golden-sunny.