9/09/2007

Fall ...Bliss

I just wanted to make sure I updated with this great news. The air conditioner is off! It is about 65 degrees outside.. nice breeze blowing through the apartment!!

I am very happy about this weather :) I could take this all year long. I think it is going to get warmer this week again, but its OK, because I got this day!!

We got a new desktop computer. Very good processor, got it at Wal*Mart. I know that people see problems with them, but for a struggling college family, a nice desktop for $398.00 when the other places (locally owned) in town were charging 550...... I have to go with the best value for the money...

I also cut my hair.. VERY VERY short... We are going to call it... Shockingly Short. I like it. It was time for a change. It is also blonde now. I will have to post a picture sometime..

1 comment:

Dr. Deb said...

YOur haircut is verrrry New York trendy!


And I love this time of year weather-wise too.