12/20/2005

Moving...Busy..I hate moving!

12/20/05

We are moving *literally, I have almost nothing in this old apartment* to a different apartment that is in the house next door to this one. It has been gutted and redone, new walls, new floors, new paint, new bathtub and sink, the whole thing. It doesn't have a lot in the way of storage, but that is really it's only downfall.. Oh, and the computer will be in the living room, so that will be a little different but I will adjust :)

So anyway, I hate moving.. and so far all I have done is pack and unpack and clean... The boys (Sam and Jim) have been carting everything over. Its down the stairs here, across the lawn, and then up the new stairs.. not much fun... can you tell that I hate moving?

So, the internet and tv and all that is supposed to start up again tomorrow, so I will be back on track, but I think that by Friday, we should have most everything unpacked. A lot of stuff is going into a big makeshift closet or the garage, so there will be some that I don't even have to unpack :) LOL --- ok enough blathering on about this topic :)

Happy Holidays to all!!!!!!!

Angel Chasse (again)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Lots of work but what a nice sparkling Christmas!

Cindy said...

Hope you survived the move. Not my favorite thing to do either.

Have a wonderful New Year my friend!