12/31/2005

GoodBye 2005 -- Hello 2006!!!

In 2005:
*these are just the highlights, I am sure that there is a ton that I have forgotten*

I started this blog (thanks to Rosie)

Jim and I had our 7th wedding anniversary on Jan 6th

We moved to Sioux City - Memorial Day weekend

My first (ever) niece was born July 20th

I turned 27 - Jim turned 32

I went to Louisiana to work in a Red Cross shelter - and came home with salmonella (ick)

Got a car from a friend who upgraded his.. that was pretty cool, and needed :)

We just moved to a different more modern apartment across the lawn

I know I don't update this thing daily, but I love blogging, and I love to read other people's blogs as well. Not a lot of other things happened - unless I am forgetting a bunch.. and if that is the case I will update :)

Plans for NYE --- Eat a frozen pizza -- watch the ball drop -- wait to hear from my brother tomorrow to see if he gets into any trouble tonight ;)

Angel Chasse *again*

3 comments:

Dr. Deb said...

Happy 2006. Hope you and Jim have a great year.

PS: I have a January wedding anniversary too!

~Deb

Lu said...

happy new year angel...

i dont have an anniversary in january...but i do have a birthday!! ;)

Angel Chasse said...

I am going to start replying to my comments right here... cuz I don't email people to thank them for commenting :) so :)

Dr S
January anniversaries are great.. fresh new year :) - and snuggling required - no matter where you live in the country ;)

Lu
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Did your birthday present ever get skipped because you just got Christmas gifts? I would think that would suck ;)

Thanks for the comments guys, I love reading them :) Have a great January!!!