9/28/2012

Fun Day at The State Park :)

I got to have a great day with my husband today.

We got to go out for breakfast then to the state park to grill out.
We were going to use a solar oven that he took lots of time and effort to build from scratch  but it would not cook higher than 150 degrees :( *sad faces all around on that*

We did get to play some yahtzee and throw the mini football around and have a good day together, just wish the solar oven would have worked better. Jim said he thinks that it needs to be bigger is the problem. Still a great day was had by us both and now we have both come home to blog :)

I am not sure what we are going to do this weekend but I hear that the weather is going to be great, so I hope that we get out and take advantage of it again. Its been a long time since I kept up on my blog and I am promising myself that I will keep up on it now. I love having a blog :)

Well I had a great Friday, I'll check back in with you guys to let you know how our weekend goes :)

No comments: