8/21/2008

Going on a vacation...

So for my 30th birthday I am going to get to see the ocean. If tropical storm Fay has her way, I won't actually swim in one, but I will see it.. yup. We are going to Orlando, and staying in the timeshare there that my parents have (thanks for that mom and dad)

My parents have been to Orlando before, so I think that is great, they will be able to show us around a bit. We are going to one dinner show, Arabian Nights... with the beautiful horses and of course dinner... We are going to the beach and to get some pictures of cape canaveral. Other than that, sightseeing and "Citywalk" (Emeril's restaurant is there) and lots of assorted other fun things. From the looks of it, we may have to find a lot of indoor things to do, as it might be rainy much of the stay. Darn it Fay! Go Away! Vacationers don't want you, and the locals are SO SICK of you!

So I will be away for a while and then hopefully back with some great pictures for all to see :)

1 comment:

Dr. Deb said...

OOOoooo, have fun!